PDA

View Full Version : cable,tv in bedroom

jrs
07-10-2012, 11:00 AM
I have a 2011 Keystone 328 travel trailer. I currently have Dish hooked up in the living area. I have a hook-up and an amplifier in the bedroom. The bedroom outlet appears to work only on the antenna only. How can I get dish to the bedroom?

SAD
07-10-2012, 01:48 PM
I have a 2011 Keystone 328 travel trailer. I currently have Dish hooked up in the living area. I have a hook-up and an amplifier in the bedroom. The bedroom outlet appears to work only on the antenna only. How can I get dish to the bedroom?

http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6994

:)

randy69
07-10-2012, 02:14 PM
If you have dish ready connection on the outside. You shoud have dish connection on the inside behind your main tv and a antenna connection. I would try a experiment. Two short piece of coaxl cables to the dish wall plate other end to the splitter and the other cable splitter to tv antenna wall plate It should be in the bedroom now. Make sure you turn off the antenna power booster. This is only a experiment, Cause your antenna on top of the trailer is still connected. Might work Don't know.... Ps if it works the splitter is for your main TV......:D