PDA

View Full Version : New from California

big al
07-09-2012, 06:08 AM
Hi to all:
We are new to the forum. We have been RVing for a few years, I retired a few months ago and upgraded to a Montana 3150RL fifth wheel and we love it. Looking foreward to longer and longer trips.

azlee56
07-09-2012, 06:10 AM
Hi, glad to see you. I do love this forum, they are so helpful. I really love to see where people have camped. We are going (or suppose to be going) somewhere this weekend. I told the BF, the FW was lonely.

SAABDOCTOR
07-09-2012, 06:37 AM
HI Big Al and :wlcm: to the forum!!congradulations on retirement i am jelous. (a few more years to go). enjoy your new 5er and all the wounderfull memories. camp on:D:D

RdRmr
07-09-2012, 07:37 AM
Welcome Big Al :wlcm:, lots of info here. Enjoy your retirement, retired three years ago myself and have been on the go ever since. We try to do a trip a month, just returned from a seventy one hundred mile trip a few weeks ago. Will be hitting the road again next week. For some reason just can't have the 5TH wheel setting idle.
Congrats on your retirement and 5TH wheel. :thumbsup:

volvosweetie
07-09-2012, 11:53 AM
:wlcm:to the forum. Congrats on the 5'er, I know you have a wonderful time traveling especially the longer trips. Keep safe and keep us updated on the great places you go. If you have any tips or question feel free to ask or share.

fla-gypsy
07-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Welcome form the deep south