PDA

View Full Version : New type of pest!

turbopilot51
07-08-2012, 05:58 AM
Well, I have had issues with different pest in the past. Mice and spiders and maybe an ant or two. But today takes the cake. We were awaken by someone knocking we thought at the door. Opened the door and no one there to my surprise. This went on a few more time throughout the day. Finally I went outside and to my surprise I saw a wood pecker on top of my fiver pecking away! Now that is a first! :banghead:

Festus2
07-08-2012, 07:11 AM
You might want to check your roof to make sure the "pest" didn't peck any holes in the rubber!

hankpage
07-08-2012, 09:13 AM
They like to advertise their presents by drumming on something solid or hollow. :banghead: A/C shroud or fridge vents are their favorites. But like Festus2 said ..... check the roof anyway. Travel safely, Hank

Pawpod
07-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Few years ago, around 5 am we woke to a old fashion sounding alarm. It would ring a few times then stop, then start up again. Getting dressed and going out side to find out where this alarm was, I found it. A woodpecker on a metal light post. For the next few days, steelnose the steelpecker woke us around 5 am.:banghead: