PDA

View Full Version : HI Forum....

ddill
03-02-2010, 02:52 PM
Hello all, I am Daniel. I am new, but have been following this site for a short time. I joined because it seems that most of you are here to help others, and make everyone's experiences better. I recently purchased my first TT. A Keystone Passport 25fq toyhauler. I am going to be pulling it with my 2006 GMC 1500 Z71. I am going to be putting all sorts of toys in it from harleys, to fourwheelers, golf carts, so on and so on. I am definatly not going to be full time. I am just looking for some time. I started the mods to the trailer pretty fast. Electric jack, digi t-stat, and new faucets were done with in an instant . I have a good reese equalizer hitch, sway bar, brake controler, and extended mirrors. You all have done this alot more than me. So tell me what else I need to make my journeys more pleasant? What are the mods that I must have? Is their any etiquite about rv-ing or camping that a guy just needs to know?
Thanks for the help! Daniel

Festus2
03-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Welcome to the Forum and glad you decided to join our group. It is difficult to tell you what modifications you "must have". Everyone has different priorities and what is a must have for me may not be important to you. I believe that you will soon discover-with each outing you take- what you need and dont need. RVing etiquette is no different than any other etiquette. I would simply say respect your camping neighbours and the campground you are visiting. Most people like to camp in a quiet and clean campground - so do what you can to help keep it that way. Common sense, respect, courtesy and decency go a long way and you can't go wrong if you follow these basic principles of living - in or out of an RV.

Flyguy
03-03-2010, 05:44 AM
Hi, and welcome to the forum.