PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from NC

g8er065
07-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Hello all. I am soon to be the proud owner of a 2012 Bullet 294BHS. I have been camping most of my life. Started in a tent, went to a popup. Family is getting bigger and I am getting older so the pop up has to go. I am buying a 2012 Bullet 294BHS and pulling it with a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 with a Hemi. I am located near Charlotte NC. Looking forward to learning from your experiences.

rjsurfer
07-03-2012, 02:12 AM
Welcome to the forum, a great resource for getting answers and maintaining you're rig.

From a fellow North Carolinian, just south of Wilmington.

Ron W.

snow
07-03-2012, 06:23 AM
welcome hope you like your new rv we just got a 31bhpr and love it we have had no problems at all with ours except not enough vacation time to use it enjoy the rv and the forum(tx)"bouncey:

SAABDOCTOR
07-03-2012, 07:43 AM
Hi and:wlcm: to the forum. congradulations on the new camper. hope you have many great adventures with it."bouncey:

volvosweetie
07-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Hi and :wlcm: from a fellow North Carolinian. I know you will enjoy the extra space and comfort with your new camper. We are located near Charlotte. You will learn alot on here. It is also good for some laughs and good banter. Just take your time and read the different post even if it has nothing to do with a travel trailer. The fifth wheel and toy hauler sections have lots of useful advice. My favorite spot to read is the mod and odds and ends. They have good info and sometimes really good laughs enjoy and welcome aboard.