PDA

View Full Version : Hello from S.E. Wisconsin!

strokendiesel002
07-02-2012, 02:14 PM
Hi All!

Last fall my family purchased a Raptor 3912LEV! This is our 4th Camper, but first Toy Hauler/ 5ver. We had 2 pop-ups and a hybrid before this. Towing this beast is my '05 Silverado 3500 DRW Duramax. We've had it out for 2 weekends as shake downs. A lot of this is time spent teaching my mom how everything works in the new rig and helping her adapt to navigating tight turns and backing up. I have my CDL, so it didn't take me long to get comfortable. The look on peoples faces after she gets out of the drivers seat is priceless :) Well so far I'm pretty impressed with it, and not too dissapointed in the quality control. Glad to stumble upon this forum and lloking forward to many years and miles dragging around our toys to come!

volvosweetie
07-06-2012, 04:55 AM
:wlcm:to the forum, I think it is neat you are teaching your Mom how to tow the toy hauler and I hope she graduates with fly colors:cool: I know all of you will have lots of fun with the toy hauler. Make lots of memories and share them.

azlee56
07-06-2012, 05:08 AM
you can come teach me! lol. I need to do this at some point, have no idea when though. Welcome!

jkghdrider
07-06-2012, 05:43 AM
Welcome!! We are from Wisconsin as well... Enjoy your camper.... We have been avid campers for over 31 years and still enjoy, although we have been permanent for around 20 years now... This allows us to take the HD to the camper and enjoy that as well..:cool:

SAABDOCTOR
07-06-2012, 05:49 AM
HI Strokend diesel:wlcm: to the forum I love it when i see the look on peoples faces when they notice my wife driving the truck and trailer. it is a beautifull thing! glad your enjoyin the new unit many wounderfull adventures ahead."bouncey: