PDA

View Full Version : Hello from California

saltytuna1
07-01-2012, 04:31 PM
Hello all,

Picked up our new 2013 Raptor 310TS yesterday. We got the first one from our local dealer. Great floor plan for us, in a smaller sized fifth wheel toy hauler. Plan to tour the country with our Harley Davidson Ultra in back :)

Steve

Festus2
07-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Steve & family -
Welcome aboard and congratulations on your new Raptor. As you set out on your cross country tour, travel safely along the way.

antiqfreq
07-02-2012, 09:21 AM
Welcome to the forum & congrats on the new Raptor.

Keep us posted of your travels - we all like to live vicariously through our 'friends' if we can't travel!

Jo

;);)

volvosweetie
07-06-2012, 04:58 AM
:wlcm: and congrats on the new toy hauler and also on traveling the country. I know you will see many beautiful and wonderful thins so do keep us posted when you can. Have safe travels and lots of fun"bouncey:

jkghdrider
07-06-2012, 06:01 AM
Post some more about taking the HD along on trips... This is something I was hoping to do a few years down the road as well.. Have been permanent camping for around 20 years which allows us to take the scoot to the camper as well... Traded in our 04' Cougar 5th wheel last year & now have a Retreat and totally enjoy it... Yet the thought is still there in the back of my head.... What if?? Never know what the retirement years might bring....:confused:

saltytuna1
07-07-2012, 03:39 PM
I'll post of our adventures while on the road. The plan is to be on the road fulltime by the summer of next year.

Steve