PDA

View Full Version : new to forum

nisquallydave
06-28-2012, 09:09 PM
Hello all,

I am the proud owner of a 2012 Cougar 29bhswe as my first tt. I am pulling it with a 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel. Made maiden voyage last week. Pulled from Olympia to Merrit BC for a week fishing trip. I could only wish the fishing was as good as the trailer. Performed without a hitch. Was expecting something to go wrong but nothing.

Anyway, next trip to Yellowstone. Any advice as to which campground to stay. We are considering Madision, Bridge Bay, or Grant Village. Opinions? Thanks - Nisquallydave

azlee56
06-28-2012, 09:11 PM
HI! I have no clue but boy do I want to go there. As they answer cause a few have been there tell me what you find out.

Festus2
06-29-2012, 07:14 AM
Welcome Nisquallydave ---
When inquiring about campgrounds, you will get better responses if you put your question(s) in the Campground section of the forum rather than in the New Member Welcome. Thanks.

campingcpl
06-29-2012, 07:47 AM
Hello all,

I am the proud owner of a 2012 Cougar 29bhswe as my first tt. I am pulling it with a 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel. Made maiden voyage last week. Pulled from Olympia to Merrit BC for a week fishing trip. I could only wish the fishing was as good as the trailer. Performed without a hitch. Was expecting something to go wrong but nothing.

Anyway, next trip to Yellowstone. Any advice as to which campground to stay. We are considering Madision, Bridge Bay, or Grant Village. Opinions? Thanks - Nisquallydave

:wlcm: Welcome to the forum and glad your new trailer is working out good for you! We were just in Yellowstone at the end of May and had a great time there. We actually stayed at Grizzly RV Park which is in West Yellowstone just outside the west park entrance. If you are planning on staying in the park there are only a few campgrounds that offer full hook-ups and pretty much all of them charge you to use the bath house. This was why we opted to stay outside the park. Just a little food for thought specially if you plan on staying there for long stay.

SAABDOCTOR
06-29-2012, 08:32 AM
Hi and:wlcm: glad you had a great first trip. sorry about the bad fishing. as they say a bad day of fishingstill beats a good day at work. so one last thing how do you pull it without a hitch :rofl: sorry could not resist that one"bouncey:

fla-gypsy
06-29-2012, 06:30 PM
Welcome to the group