PDA

View Full Version : Are the moderators ex CIA?!?

MNawman
06-28-2012, 12:39 PM
New member here. I finally got registered with the forum, after several tries. This was tougher than breaking into CIA headquarters!!! Mark from Albuquerque and I just traded in a KZ New Vision for a 2012 Fuzion 412. What a great coach. However I ran into a few problems on my first trip. First the motor for the electric beds in the garage quit working. I can't get the kitchen window open. It seems that they ran a screw through the window frame, and after removing all the screws, I still can't get it open. The bottom portion of the outside ladder is cracking on both verticals right where it attatches to the coach. Aside from that, I love the coach! Keystone has done some great things for their RVs. Looking forward to meeting other members and exchanging ideas.

azlee56
06-28-2012, 12:50 PM
Hi!! At least you have a positive attitude with the few problems you have ran into. I am orginally from NM. I do miss it.

hankpage
06-28-2012, 01:21 PM
Welcome from one of the moderators and by the way ....you did not state what color toilet paper you use???? :D Hope you get your dealer to solve all your problems satisfactorily. Travel safely, Hank

Festus2
06-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Hi Mark and welcome to the forum - now that you have managed to get through our security. Sorry to hear about the difficulties you ran into during your registration but the Moderators don't have much to do with the initial registration process. Nobody is monitoring your keystrokes or keeping an eye on you while you register.
We will, however, keep a close watch on you from now on. Just kidding.
Congratulations on your new purchase and on passing our security check.

MNawman
06-28-2012, 05:57 PM
Thanks guys. I love these forums! They are always a lot of fun and very informative. Every time I get a new toy I check to see if they have a forum. I recently got a Polaris RZR, which is why I had to get a new RV. The garage in my KZ wasn't big enough. Got to go, I'm packing for a trip to Durango. Thanks again for the warm welcome. Hope to meet some of you at the campgrounds.

azlee56
06-28-2012, 08:51 PM
I was gonna say the CIA, but as shy as I am (goofy eyes), I didn't dare. I want to ask though, what kind of trouble did you have. When I registered I filled out the stuff and if I remember right had to look for an email and click.

MNawman
06-29-2012, 05:15 AM
Azlee, I had problems with the spell test where it said to type the character for Keystone. I typed the letter K and it said I did it wrong. I did it again and I spelled out Keystone, and that was wrong. Each time Something was wrong
I had to redo my password and that goofy code. Some of the codes were hard to make out. I'm sure it was my fault. I just don't understand why you have to jump thru all those hoops just to become a member, but most forums I've been on do similar things. Oh well, no big deal.

azlee56
06-29-2012, 06:09 AM
ohhhhhhhh. Yeah sometimes they want caps instead of lower case. It is because some people have nothing better to do then make "bots" that will come in and screw with the forum. They put the capcha stuff in place to stop them in their tracks.