PDA

View Full Version : Bethpage

snow
06-27-2012, 11:50 AM
Getting ready to go to Bethpage in the next couple of weeks just wondering how it is , and some good sites they don't have to be super sites just close to the pool and water park some shade would be nice and this might be a stupid ? But is all the amities included in the site price .⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

hankaye
06-27-2012, 01:22 PM
snow, Howdy;

Bethpage is .......where ?????

hankaye

snow
06-27-2012, 02:28 PM
Bethpage is in urbanna Virginia next to the bay I think

Festus2
06-27-2012, 02:58 PM
snow -

Try finding this campground here ...

www.rvparkreviews.com

If it is listed, you can read some of the comments written by previous visitors to that park.

Have you tried looking up the campground on the Internet? It might have its own webpage or you can Google it.

snow
06-27-2012, 04:34 PM
Hello from snow⛄. Yea I checked the web site out and it looks real good ,but sometimes the park maps and things like that are hard to understand for me anyway but I guess I'll find out the end onf July , we can't wait to get out again that will be only the second trip with the new home ⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

hankaye
06-27-2012, 08:17 PM
snow, Howdy;

Just did a google earth search... That place is HUGE!
Not so near the Bay... used the measure tool (tiny ruler
on the tool bar), selected path (allowes ya to make 'course
corrections' and compute a total path around curves and corners).
Any way the "Resort" is 16.3... miles form the mouth of the
Rapahanock River.. and the Bay. Right there on the middle neck.
You'll still get some good Blue-tip crabs and fishin' done

hankaye

kenn209
06-28-2012, 02:24 AM
We have camped there. It not too bad on a non holiday weekend. I sent you a PM snow, Don't get a supersite, there is nothing super about them, Friends of ours had one and they had no room between campers. Its golf cart heaven there, but at 11pm it all gets pretty quiet. Since they put in the water park the rates have gone way up, so we stopped going.

http://www.keystoneforums.com/attachments/photobucket/img_42060_0_020b4ff9a5d8067e84371ed4140007d4.jpg

This is the way the sites are setup, During the Oyster festival they pack em in. The space in front of our 5th is another site during the festival, At other times they keep it empty. THe people in the hybrid behind us we were camping with.

snow
06-28-2012, 05:09 AM
thanks everyone for the info to bad the rates have to go up its more to camp then to get a house but nowhere near the fun and friends you meet when camping, we are a different breed HA! HA! plus its kinda hard to ride a golf cart or bike in a rental house thanks again and have a great day(tx)(tx)"bouncey:"bouncey:

snow
06-28-2012, 03:39 PM
Thanks kenn209 for the video it looks ok reminds me of ocean lakes in myrtle beach golf cart city(tx)(tx)⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄