PDA

View Full Version : GFCI Breaker-Raptor 300mp

rnkburg
06-24-2012, 06:59 PM
Just thought I would share this.

Dealer told me GFCI breaker was in the bathroom. I didn't physically look at it (my fault there) outside plugs wouldn't work. NO big deal right, just go check that. Well it's not there, I search and search for that thing. Can't find it. I call the dealer, he tells me same thing, bathroom, or maybe under cabinet in kitchen. Not there. Wife pulls out the extra cabinet space a couple days later while I am laying on the couch, look over and some white catches my eye. There it hides.

So if you are looking for yours and you can't find it. Pull out that little counter extender and look under there. That's where mine is.

Str8shooter
06-24-2012, 07:18 PM
Correctomundo! Did the same thing, searched and searched and there it was. Too many camper companies and models for the dealer to keep up with I guess.

Good luck on the next "event".

JoeofNSB
06-25-2012, 03:17 AM
Thanks foir the great info. I have used that outlet a few times but never noticed it was GFCI!!! I will need that info some day and thanks to your dilgence I'm a little smarter today!!

rnkburg
06-25-2012, 07:14 PM
Yeah, I thought I would share. For those couple of days, all I could think about was having to take it back to the dealer, and hope it was a simple fix.

Luckily that was found, but am going to have to go back anyway. I NEED the second air conditioner.