PDA

View Full Version : Outback 312BH Outside Shower

Puck_Nutz
06-19-2012, 08:34 AM
I'm comparing a Laredo 303tg and the Outback 312BH...Does anyone know why the Outback 312BH (and other Outback models) do not have an outside shower option? We assumed it was such a standard option, that we almost overlooked that it didn't have one.

We like to take our current trailer to the Beach and they are great for rinsing off the sand before it's tracked into the trailer.

chuck&gail
06-19-2012, 06:25 PM
My Outback has an outside kitchen, complete with hot and cold running water, which can easily be used to wash feet or whatever by just adding a small hose. It's a 230RS.

Much nicer than a shower IMHO.

Outbackmel
06-19-2012, 07:05 PM
As stated, I also have an o/s sink and stove combo. I bought a shower head/hose combo that simply snaps in the faucet and presto, plenty of opportunity to shower off at the beach. Available through any camping store.

Love it versus my older rv where it had a dedicated shower on the wrong side of the rv and a storage area so tight it took 3 men and an elephant to get the hose back in and door closed. :eek:

Puck_Nutz
06-21-2012, 04:14 AM
Thanks for the replies, I did not realize that a hose attachment would work, but makes sense.