PDA

View Full Version : New from Wisconsin

Pedmom
02-17-2010, 05:33 PM
Hi all! I am very excitedly waiting for my new Keystone Retreat 39KBTS to be manufactured. My order was placed today and I am told delivery will be the first week of May.

I have a seasonal site that I rent in the middle of Wisconsin, where the new trailer will be. I currently have a Salem with one slide, so this is quite an upgrade! I know I'm going to be thrilled with the new camper and can't wait to spend my first night in it.

I'm sure I have lots to learn as I am still kind of new to the whole travel trailer world.

:) Jill

Festus2
02-17-2010, 11:06 PM
Welcome to the Forum, Jill. Spending the first night in a new RV is always an exciting time and something we all look forward to. There are lots of seasoned and knowledgeable RVers on the Forum who are more than willing to share their expertise with you if you need help. All you have to do is ask. Enjoy your new Retreat.

Pedmom
02-22-2010, 07:09 PM
Thanks Festus! I am afraid it will be a long 10 weeks or so. I just posted a question........wondering if anyone had any input on what the real delivery time frame is. ?