PDA

View Full Version : 31SQB - Hello from Northern VA

RAW
06-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Just checking in to say hello to all! We just bought our Cougar 31SQB in May. We've already had it out on 3 separate trips. We've stayed in Urbanna, VA twice and traveled as far as Point Mallard, AL. So far so good! We are now gearing up for our big Michigan, Ohio and Illinois trip at the end of this month. Can't wait.

SAABDOCTOR
06-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Hi and:wlcm:to the forum looks like you have hit the ground running. enjoy all the adventures:USA::CF:

antiqfreq
06-11-2012, 03:53 PM
;)Welcome to the forum - glad to have you with us.

Enjoy your new camper and all of your travels!

Jo

Jim & Kay
06-12-2012, 06:18 AM
RAW, A great big :wlcm: from SW Virgina. Hope you have many safe miles!!:wave:

RAW
06-22-2012, 06:13 AM
Thanks (tx) for the welcome to all!

kenn209
06-22-2012, 06:24 AM
Welcome from the SE part of the state. Check out Virginia's first camping group. Just Google it. Have a safe trip! One of these days we'll venture out that far.

wrighfr58
06-22-2012, 07:26 AM
RAW

Welcome...Nice to see another from Leesburg. Look forward to statying in touch. We are headed off to the Capitol KOA for the fourth!

Fred

happytrails
06-26-2012, 12:57 AM
Just checking in to say hello to all! We just bought our Cougar 31SQB in May. We've already had it out on 3 separate trips. We've stayed in Urbanna, VA twice and traveled as far as Point Mallard, AL. So far so good! We are now gearing up for our big Michigan, Ohio and Illinois trip at the end of this month. Can't wait.

I'm sure you loved Urbanna! We have been there once so far and have another trip planned this summer. We live in the Culpeper area and own a 2011 31SQB. Wow, 7 Kids! I'm sure the camper fits you all because we've had up to 6 kids in ours for a birthday at Kings Dominion.

If you are planning a trip to Ohio, are you going to Cedar Point in Sandusky? That's an awesome place, just got back although not camping. We have friends that have camped there a few times and say it's great. Some day we'll make it there to camp.

Well, enjoy your Cougar. If your 12 model is like my 11, PM me sometime if you have any questions. Maybe we can help each other out in figuring stuff out. I'm trying to add a light switch in the bunk room and an electric feed for the vent so I can put a fan in there too. Maybe the 12 model has that already? KIT