PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Washington State

seahunter
06-09-2012, 10:55 PM
Hello all,

We are Greg and Kris from Vancouver, Washington. We have a LONG drawn out story about our trailer so I'll make it short...

We ordered a 2012 Montana 3750FL in November of 2011. It came in in January of 2012. We did our PDI and paperwork, but left the trailer at the dealership as we were waiting for some add-ons and for our tow vehicle to come in. The trailer ended up getting stolen from the dealership the week before the weekend we headed to pick it up.

So, now we re-ordered and ended up with a 2013 which is finally at the dealer, and are heading up this next week to do our PDI and the new paperwork. They said they have it all blocked in with other trailers! It is a 2013 3750FL with Moving To Montana Package, Hickory Edition Package, Mor/Ryde Hitch Pin, Hi Gloss Gel Coated Fiberglass Exterior, Level-Up, Dual Pane Safety Glass Windows, King Bed, 12' Four Door Refrigerator, Fantastic Vent Fan (Bathroom, Living Room, Bedroom), Ducted 2nd 13,500 BTU A/C, Onan Marquis Gold 5.5 kw - LP Generator, 30" OTR Convection/Microwave Oven, Central Vacuum, Electric Fireplace, Progressive Industries 50 amp Hardwire Surge Protector EMS-HW50C, and Goodyear G614 tires.

Our tow vehicle is a wonderful 2012 F-350 with Crew Cab, DRW, 4X4, Lariat, Autumn Red, Lariat Interior Package, Diesel, Camper Pkg, HD Alternator, Rapid-Heat Supplemental Cab Heater, 3.73 LS Axle, Engine Block Heater, Tough Bed Spray-in bedliner, 5th Wheel Hitch Prep Package, Reese Elite 25K, Skid Plate Package, TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover, Rand McNally RVND 7710 GPS, and TST TPMS.

We look forward to meeting all the nice folks here on the forum as we learn how to navigate through the website!

G & K

JoeofNSB
06-09-2012, 10:57 PM
Welcome to the forum from the opposite side of the country. Sounds like you have a very nice setup. Good luck and Happy trails to both of you!

Festus2
06-10-2012, 06:50 AM
Welcome and good morning Greg & Kris. Glad to have you join us and look forward to your contributions. Keep that Montana under lock and key!!

Ron
06-10-2012, 06:56 AM
Welcome from here also and as Festus said, keep the Montana under lock and key.......enjoy............Happy Campin.............Ron

seahunter
06-10-2012, 06:57 AM
Thank you Joe, Ron, and Festus! Yes, definitely have already purchased a pin lock, and the storage facility is nicely gated and watched!

MILBY
06-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Might have to hit you up for campsites, have a daughter moveing to Bremerton WA

dtas
06-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Welcome to this forum. This and any other forum, there will be a wealth of knowledge to draw from. Some will apply and some is just more "information". Please add your knowledge as well. :D

seahunter
06-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Might have to hit you up for campsites, have a daughter moveing to Bremerton WA

Hi Milby,

Unfortunately I have not had the pleasure of camping up that far in the state yet... I have spent some time up there however and it is absolutely beautiful as you can imagine. Water everywhere. We actually purchased our fiver from up in Burlington, WA so we will be doing our shakedown cruise up north/northeasst of the Bremerton area. I have been looking, and there are some really nice looking places up there and I saw a few RV resorts that looked great that are right on the water.

seahunter
06-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Welcome to this forum. This and any other forum, there will be a wealth of knowledge to draw from. Some will apply and some is just more "information". Please add your knowledge as well. :D

Thanks for the welcome Danny and Lynn - looking forward to reading as much as I can here, and contributing where I can...

kimanderson98642
06-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Welcome Greg & Kris from Ridgefield, Wash. Sounds like a great outfit you have and I'm sure you will enjoy it. We live in a great camping country so Good Luck and Happy Camping. :wlcm:

seahunter
06-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Welcome Greg & Kris from Ridgefield, Wash. Sounds like a great outfit you have and I'm sure you will enjoy it. We live in a great camping country so Good Luck and Happy Camping. :wlcm:

Thank you for the warm welcome Kim and Carol! Yes, we live in a great part of the country - can't wait to get out and do some camping! Happy camping to you as well and enjoy the summer...

Herap
06-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Seahunter, welcome to the forum :wlcm: and have a great time with your new 'Monty', you've picked a winner :thumbsup: . Have fun camping in it this year.

Ray

seahunter
06-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Seahunter, welcome to the forum :wlcm: and have a great time with your new 'Monty', you've picked a winner :thumbsup: . Have fun camping in it this year.

Ray

Thanks Ray!!