PDA

View Full Version : Glad To Be Here

bobandvicki
02-14-2010, 06:12 PM
we missed not having a Keystone forum to go to - does anyone know what happened to the the old forum ( think it was called Keystone Camping and think it was run by Keystone) - have been Rving almost full time since we retired almost 4 years ago and find forums like this and RV.NET invaluable - Bob and Vicki

Festus2
02-14-2010, 10:59 PM
Welcome to the Forum, Bob and Vicki. I think I do recall seeing your names with the "old" and now defunct Keystone Camping forum. As far as what happened to it, I think the "owners", who were not people from Keystone, did not renew their registration for that website and let it lapse. There are a number of members of that forum who have found a new home here. Welcome back.

antiqfreq
02-15-2010, 05:59 AM
Welcome Bob & Vicki,

Hope you enjoy the forum.

We are working hard to make it the very best for
our Keystone owners!

Jo:D

Flyguy
02-15-2010, 06:39 AM
Welcome to the forum, I was also a member of the old Keystone-Camping forum, hated to see it go under but found a new home here, hope you will too.

hankpage
02-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Welcome Home from another old forum member. I think your going to like it here. :D

K&Gs3400RL
02-16-2010, 04:48 PM
I to am from the old forum, Welcome I think you will like it here as the rest of us do. It's a little different format but same friendly and helpful people.