PDA

View Full Version : Hey All

hotrodbob
05-27-2012, 06:04 AM
The wife and I went out yesterday just looking at some newer fith wheels and found a good deal or we think it is on a 2011 Alpine 3500 RE. We what to move up from are 2001 Jayco. It look like it was new but was used just a very little. They are asking $42.999. We did not think we where going that big but we may. I have a new Ford F-350 4x4 DRW so puling is not an issue.

I sure could us some in put on the Apline line.

Thanks Bob

hankpage
05-27-2012, 10:13 AM
:wlcm: Bob, Welcome to the forum. Oh boy .... going out to just look at newer trailers can be dangerous. I am sure some of the Alpine owners here will be glad to help you with any questions you may have. I think there is even a "Social Group" for Alpine owners that you may want to check out under Community at the top of the page. Travel safely, Hank

kroencke
05-28-2012, 04:46 AM
My husband and I purchased the 3600rl in december and have used it 3 times this year and we couldn't be more pleased with it. We were previous owners of the Montana and it served us well but think we made a wise choice moving to the Alpine. We haven't had any issues with it so far. Jackie