PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

jackal
05-26-2012, 12:24 AM
I am from Orange County, Ca.

I grew up camping with my folks and got into it right away. At age 22 I bought a 2006 Lance camper, but quickly realized the need for more space. I bought my 2003 Keystone springdale 29' at age 23. I love it. Only minor problems here and there. I use it all the time when I can get time off from work.

Hopefully I can get some good info from those of you who have had trailers when I need help. Unfortunately my family has always only owned motorhomes and can't always help me with my issues.

Jim & Kay
05-26-2012, 05:40 AM
:wlcm: to the forum, great group of campers here, with loads of knowledge & experience. You can rest assured if you have an issue, there will be someone with a suggestion on how to fix it. Be safe!

rhagfo
05-26-2012, 06:01 AM
:wlcm:
From the NW!
Sounds like you have the bug bad!! LOL!

Hope you enjoy you new rig, Bay area means that you should be able to camp year round.

"bouncey:

Festus2
05-26-2012, 06:55 AM
Welcome to the forum ---- you probably have the distinction of being the youngest member here! I can't remember when I was your age........ Congratulations on that as well as your new Springdale. If you should have any problems that you can't solve, feel free to ask us.