PDA

View Full Version : New to us - 2003 Cabana 2200 Hybrid

dspach
05-24-2012, 09:41 AM
We are the proud owners of a "New to us" Keystone Cabana 2200 Hybrid Camper. It is great condition except a few places of water damage, but we have resealed the camper and eventually will seek help in reairing the damaged area. But it is not in an area that affects its operation or enjoyment. The kids are already fighting over who gets teh top bunk.

We are going to take it camping this weekend to Mayberry Campground in Mt. Airy, NC

I haven't put in my signature info, but we pull with a 2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4.8l V8 (3.55 dif). We just installed a weigfht distribution hitch with sway control.

If anyone has the same camper would love to chat!
Thanks,
David

Festus2
05-24-2012, 09:44 AM
David -
Welcome to the forum and if we can help you with your repairs, just post your questions in the appropriate section and we'll try our best to assist.

johnnyrose
05-24-2012, 10:19 AM
We are the proud owners of a "New to us" Keystone Cabana 2200 Hybrid Camper. It is great condition except a few places of water damage, but we have resealed the camper and eventually will seek help in reairing the damaged area. But it is not in an area that affects its operation or enjoyment. The kids are already fighting over who gets teh top bunk.

We are going to take it camping this weekend to Mayberry Campground in Mt. Airy, NC

I haven't put in my signature info, but we pull with a 2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4.8l V8 (3.55 dif). We just installed a weigfht distribution hitch with sway control.

If anyone has the same camper would love to chat!
Thanks,
David

Hi David!!! I am in NC too. We go to a place on the east side of the Uwharrie National Forrest in Jackson Springs. It is pretty awesome! Hope you enjoy the new to you camper! :wlcm:

fla-gypsy
05-24-2012, 10:26 AM
Welcome to the group

sparkync1
05-28-2012, 09:44 AM
hi david i live in mount airy .....next time try beachnut campground out.....i just bought a cabana too we took ours this past weekend on our first trip we loved it !!

Jim & Kay
05-28-2012, 10:04 AM
:wave: We'd, also, like to welcome you to the forum. Lots of great info and a wealth of knowledge, in one place, who could ask for more. Enjoy your new to you RV.

trasid
06-03-2012, 08:13 AM
Congratulations to you!

My DD and I just bought a new-to-us 2003 Cabana 1950. We LOVE it! "bouncey: We bought it knowing it had leaks. It took us 6 week but we repaired the floor and took it camping this past weekend for the first time to Bull Run, Centreville, Va.