PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Loui
05-23-2012, 09:03 AM
New to this forum but not new to camping / RVing.
My wife and I just purchased a new to us 2004 Montana 3685FL.Tow with a Chev. Duramax/ Allison.
Bought it privatley and the previous owner slept it it 10 nights from the time he bought it new. :eek:
In the past few years we camp about 40-50 nights a year, but this coming winter we plan to head south for a month or so. The DW thought we needed to go bigger :rolleyes:

Cheers
John

SAABDOCTOR
05-23-2012, 09:10 AM
HI AND:wlcm: Realy nice camper you gat there. we love the front living room. there loss is your gain enjoy it and welcome to the forum."bouncey:

Festus2
05-23-2012, 09:12 AM
Good morning, John and welcome to the forum. It sounds like you got a great deal on that 2004 Montana! Travel safely and enjoy your new RV.

johnnyrose
05-23-2012, 10:04 AM
Welcome and enjoy! Where abouts are you headed to in the south? We are in NC, come on down they camping is great all year (as long as you have A/C in the summer!):bm::fire:

Loui
05-23-2012, 11:10 AM
Welcome and enjoy! Where abouts are you headed to in the south? We are in NC, come on down they camping is great all year (as long as you have A/C in the summer!):bm::fire:

We were in Tennessee, and NC last summer for about three weeks, DW loved the heat :fire: She loves country music and I dont mind a good NASCAR race "Bristol Baby"

Thanks for the invite johnyrose, we are looking to head to Florida next April?
DW thought maybe Arizona but I would like to get in some SCUBA diving :)

Cheers

mneill
05-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Great to have you on board. Happy and Safe RVing to you.

johnnyrose
05-24-2012, 03:04 AM
We were in Tennessee, and NC last summer for about three weeks, DW loved the heat :fire: She loves country music and I dont mind a good NASCAR race "Bristol Baby"

Thanks for the invite johnyrose, we are looking to head to Florida next April?
DW thought maybe Arizona but I would like to get in some SCUBA diving :)

Cheers

Well, there isn't much SCUBA diving in Arizona. Not unless you do it in the sand!:rofl:

Where ever you end up have a good time and stay out of the heat!

azlee56
05-24-2012, 03:52 AM
HA. I was thinking the same thing, but there is a few lakes a person could practice in. lol

fla-gypsy
05-24-2012, 05:03 AM
Welcome to the group

Loui
05-24-2012, 06:46 AM
Thank you for the welcome

John