PDA

View Full Version : New in Indiana

5happycampers
05-09-2012, 07:25 AM
Hello all! We are a family of 5 (kids are 4,6,8)who just purchased our dream trailer! 312bh with the trundle in the back. Previously used my dads motor home for two years preceded by tent camping. I found this site helpful in deciding what and how to load and am appreciative of all advice I read! We camp 75% of the weekends usually mid march til Thanksgiving so we plan to get good use of our new purchase! Very excited for some suggestions and future ideas to come through here.

antiqfreq
05-09-2012, 07:34 AM
Welcome to the site 5HappyCampers,

We are excited to have your join us! :bdance:

I hope you enjoy your camping season and your camper......

Let us help you out if you have any questions. We are a friendly
bunch :bdance::bdance:

and love nothing more than to speak up.......

Jo
:o

jkghdrider
05-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Welcome! I am a newbie as well but have over 30 years of camping experience starting out with tents, then pop-ups, then a few misc travel trailers, then a Cougar 5th wheel & now a Retreat Park Model... so we have some background & may be of some help to someone, someday?? :dizzy:

campingcpl
05-09-2012, 11:37 AM
From one Hoosier to another "Welcome to the forum".:wave: We hope you have many happy and safe trips!:thumbsup: I'm sure you will find plenty of advice, help for problems and how to's on great mods or even help on a mod you just got to have. :) We love camping in the great state parks through out Indiana and do some longer trips one or two times a year.