PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to the Keystone Site

jkghdrider
05-07-2012, 06:12 AM
Good morning, just joined up this am, didn't know this site existed until I discovered it last Friday... Acquired a Retreat last July along with some minor problems which we are working thru... can happen to anything! Looking forward to seeing what's going on with everyone, getting to know folks & their campers, good or bad....

John & Peggy Geschke
Wisconsin

johnnyrose
05-07-2012, 06:27 AM
Welcome to the family Geschke family! Sorry to hear about the problems, I am currently having some of my own with our Cougar, but you are right it can happen to anything. Glad you guys are here! Welcome.

Festus2
05-07-2012, 06:36 AM
John & Peggy -
Welcome to the forum and hope that you find a quick solution to your leaking slide problem- an extremely annoying and potentially damaging issue.

michael
05-07-2012, 06:43 AM
Welcome john & peggy, I have had good luck with burlington rv in Wisconin for repairs :wave:

Herap
05-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Welcome to the forum :wave:. There are many folks here and many answers to many questions. I've found that if there is a question, soon someone with knowledge on the subject will respond, usually with the answer needed. Not always, but frequently :thumbsup:. Have a good time.

Ray