PDA

View Full Version : New and no power to A/C, Fridge, lights.

fourfoys
05-06-2012, 07:19 AM
hey evryone glad to join. Got my 2010 Keystone Outback 250RS 2 years ago and not trying to open it and haveing problems. I have it hooked up to my 30amp at home and do not have power to the AC, Rridg. and lights. Had it running last night and went to trun on a light and lost it. Tested the battary it reads 3.19, but had it on a trickel charger all winter, It may be gone. Any ideas?

SteveC7010
05-06-2012, 08:21 AM
hey evryone glad to join. Got my 2010 Keystone Outback 250RS 2 years ago and not trying to open it and haveing problems. I have it hooked up to my 30amp at home and do not have power to the AC, Rridg. and lights. Had it running last night and went to trun on a light and lost it. Tested the battary it reads 3.19, but had it on a trickel charger all winter, It may be gone. Any ideas?

Check your circuit breakers or fuses in the house first. Then check the breakers in the trailer. Next, check all the 12vdc fuses in the panel. Finally, there should be a couple of fuses in inline holders where the 12vdc first comes into the trailer.

Remember that the AC needs shore power, ie. 110vac or 220vac depending on your trailer. The lights and fridge need 12vdc which is supplied either by the battery or, if connected to shore power, by the converter. If nothing works and you are using shore power, then you need to verify the shore power starting with the source.

86GT2r
05-06-2012, 09:02 AM
I would also check the house outlet breaker first. Most houses don't have a 30 amp outlet, usually 15 or 20 amp. Running the a/c & fridge on electric will easily pop a 15 or 20 amp circuit.