PDA

View Full Version : Any campground recommendations for Lancaster PA?

chris199
05-01-2012, 01:43 AM
We want to go to Lanaster. We have stayed at Lake in Wood....very very nice but want to stay somewhere closer to the heat of Lancaster...but not next to Dutch Wonderland right on the highway (rt 30)..

Ant suggestions?

Englishman
05-01-2012, 04:50 AM
we are trying this campsite in the summer. has a small indoor water park if you have small kids.

Circle M Outdoor World
Address & Phone
2111 Millersville Road
Lancaster, PA 17603
Price Range: $40 - $55

cumminsdad08
05-01-2012, 02:52 PM
we just stayed at the KOA in Elizabethtown, it was nice, tucked back in the country a little bit. had a nice, but small, pond with lots of BIG fish. its about 20 min or so from downtown lanc.

about 45 min up the road, in lebanon county, is eagles peak. they are very, very nice. we go there several times a year. they have wooded sites along with some open field sites. have a well stocked large pond, and two swimming pools, one with a bar. its worth the drive IMO.

blackty
05-01-2012, 05:07 PM
We have a seasonal site at Eagle's Peak. Highly recommended. We are at site 29, stop on by...Jim

293owner
05-24-2012, 03:57 AM
Ya might want to check out Spring Gulch. Try to get up on the hill in the premimum sites. price is a little high ($60.00) but we really like it.
http://springgulch.com/

hankpage
05-24-2012, 08:17 AM
Ya might want to check out Spring Gulch. Try to get up on the hill in the premimum sites. price is a little high ($60.00) but we really like it.
http://springgulch.com/

We like Spring Gulch also. As mentioned the sites on top of the hill are best, but that hill will let you know what your TV is made of. :D
I think they have a sister campground close by that is supposed to be as nice and a little less pricey but I have never been there.

Yak
05-27-2012, 08:26 PM
We like Spring Gulch also. As mentioned the sites on top of the hill are best, but that hill will let you know what your TV is made of. :D
I think they have a sister campground close by that is supposed to be as nice and a little less pricey but I have never been there.
Spent last weekend there at the Spring Gulch Folk Fest, nice place.