PDA

View Full Version : problems with side room

robert f
04-30-2012, 04:00 AM
I recently purchased a 2002 Prowler 27 foot camper with a pop out room. It worked fine on my first trip but when I got home and extended it for storage I heard a small motor running after I had shut everthing down. I disconnected the a/c power and the battery and it was still running. I then pulled the plug to my truck and it stopped. Now it will not retract. I have checked the fuse panel and did not see anything that indicated the retractble room. All the visible fuses are good. Is there a fusable link or a circuit breaker that I don't know about? I pulled the main motor and it is good - is there a second motor? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

hankpage
04-30-2012, 05:39 AM
Robert, Keystone uses Lippert slides in their trailers and manuals for them are available for them on Lippert's web page. Prowler is made by Fleetwood, and I don't know who makes their slide out mechanisms. You might want to try a forum that contains Prowler owners. Travel safely, Hank

If your slide-out is a Lippert HERE (http://www.lci1.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54&Itemid=66) is a link for their manuals. Hope this helps.