PDA

View Full Version : How much fuel?

Dwighop
04-29-2012, 09:47 AM
Getting ready for race weekend at Talladega next week and this will be the first with the 5vr and generator. I've got a 27SAB and will use a Boliy generator to supply air conditioning and the like for the long weekend. Any educated guesses on how much fuel I'm going to need to bring?

bartletts
04-29-2012, 10:11 AM
The specifications for the generator should be able to tell you how long its fuel tank lasts at full or half load. I would guess you want at least 5 gallons.

rhagfo
05-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Getting ready for race weekend at Talladega next week and this will be the first with the 5vr and generator. I've got a 27SAB and will use a Boliy generator to supply air conditioning and the like for the long weekend. Any educated guesses on how much fuel I'm going to need to bring?

Nice track, feel a little envious, Have loved NASCAR since I before I could drive, was a Richard Petty fan when he was driving! Have managed to get to about six or seven races in the south, and visited Talladega last year (not race weekend), have a great time!

chain_dogg
05-04-2012, 04:21 AM

3/4 Gallon per hour with A/C Running

dhdb
05-07-2012, 03:48 PM
Check out Pinellas Power Products. Hopefully I spelt it correctly. They sell and aftermarket "extended run kit" for use on the Boliy. I have not done this yet, but hopefully sometime soon.