PDA

View Full Version : 2008 passport slideout

tomkatwhite
04-24-2012, 05:49 PM
hi everyone, this is my first post, my husband and i just brought a 2008 Passport, towing it with a2004 f-150., we have one big problem. We have a superslide with couch and kitchen on it, but we can not find how to pull the slide in manually if we ever need to. help ....

rhagfo
04-24-2012, 07:13 PM
hi everyone, this is my first post, my husband and i just brought a 2008 Passport, towing it with a2004 f-150., we have one big problem. We have a superslide with couch and kitchen on it, but we can not find how to pull the slide in manually if we ever need to. help ....

Is is hydraulic or electric?

Electric typicality have a crank handle to turn the gears to retract.

hydraulic is a different beast, some have a manual pump that requires a simple handle. Others like mine would relies on connecting an electric drill to run the pump.

Englishman
04-25-2012, 10:36 AM
If you look under the coach from the side end front you should see the cables and a place to attach an electric drill it about 4 feet in. you may have to remove the front panel near the stove and the table to allow you access. That appear to be the way to access it on a bullet. not a great design. Good luck.:confused: