PDA

View Full Version : Dexter EZ lube

Bruzer 71
04-20-2012, 04:16 AM
Help ! I have a 2008 passport 300BH and it has Dexter EZ Lube wheel bearing/ grease fitting / dust cover. Well I tore one of them. I am having no luck figuring which size I have. The dust cover has a 85-1 and a 22 this dose nothing to help me.there are 3 different sizes that I know of. How do I figure which one I have ?

jsmith948
04-20-2012, 04:55 AM
I would measure the dia. of the plug and then go to Dexter's online parts store at www.dexteraxle.com.
Hopefully they can tell you where you could get a replacement plug locally
I would think the dealer could match it up for you?

JRTJH
04-20-2012, 08:41 AM
Most any place that sells or services marine trailers will have the plastic covers in stock. Also, Autozone will have them as they are the same as "BearingBuddy" products. Take one of your "still good ones" to Autozone or to a marine shop and they can fix you up

SAABDOCTOR
04-20-2012, 10:44 AM
Also Tractor supply has them

Bruzer 71
04-21-2012, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the input on the dust cover drama. I had my wife run the damaged dust cover to Camping World and they had a set of dust covers some different brand that was the same size. All is good sitting at camp sight no major drama. Was surprised that the kitchen sink plumbing was loose enough to leak had to tighten everything up. Other than that A+ rating on everything else.