PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Norcal

35mastr
04-13-2012, 04:21 PM
Well glad I found this place. Been a camper all my life from tent trailers to my last 39 foot Diesel pusher. Sold it off in 08 when the economy went bad to free up some overhead. Well the wife and kids are getting eager to start camping again and I have been looking into the Keystone Montana 34RL.

This will be my first Fifth Wheel so I am sure I will have lots of questions.

I hope that I will be able to learn from some of you and I also have lots of experience with RV's that I will also be able to contribute.

Have read through the forum a bit and seems to be some real happy with this product and some not so much. Well I hope I get a good one out of the gate.

Thanks
George

volvosweetie
04-13-2012, 04:31 PM
Welcome to the forum5mastr:wave:, You should find many happy campers here.
I have seen some not so happy but that is the same on just about anything you buy. If you have some advice or tips please share it will be greatly appreciated. If you have questions just ask. I am sure you will enjoy you new montana. Happy Trips and memories.:thumbsup:

Festus2
04-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Welcome George and glad you found us. We can all learn from each other and if we can help you with your new 5th --- just ask.

Herap
04-16-2012, 05:01 PM
Welcome to the forum :wave:, we too went from motorhomes to a 5th wheel. After looking for almost a year, we purchased what we think is one of the better brands for the level of cost :thumbsup:. Good luck in your purchase!

Ray