PDA

View Full Version : Raptor 395 LEV

Aggie Charlie
04-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Just took delivery of a Raptor 395 LEV. Man this is some machine!!!! Had an initial shake-down trip, and it had a few minor issues, but over-all it is great. Can not wait for Fightin' Texas Aggie Football Season!!!! First SEC Road-Trip - Oxford, Mississippi. Can't Wait - WHOOP!!!! :thumbsup:

antiqfreq
04-11-2012, 07:44 AM
Welcome Aggie Charlie to the forum
&
congrats on your new camper!

We hope your enjoy your camping experiences
and please visit the forum often......

Jo
:thumbsup:

Donegal Bill
04-16-2012, 01:59 PM
Did your 395 come with the track storage system in the basement storage ?? Also , does your black and grey leak after you shut the valves , and your next cap removal has a surprise waiting to dump on you ?? Dealer here says its common because of dump pipe layout ! Not buying it here ! I'm bringing it in for just a couple minor issues , dealership is 35 miles away . Not too bad , Congrats on new unit !

Aggie Charlie
04-17-2012, 12:30 PM
Yes, I did have a surprise with my Gray Water Tank. It leaked a little after the valves were closed. And in the Basement (Forward Area) there is a Track Storage System with two tracks, two bins, and two hooks. Overall, it is a great rig. However, I will need to take it to the dealer for the following minor issues....
1. Front AC stops cooling (need to "thaw" it out to get it going again).
2. Outside Speakers come on when inside speakers are on.
3. Minor cosmetic issues (glue reside on gel-coat, small wood laminate separation).

I am curious on the "flushing" system on the Black Tanks (what is the best way to flush the tank)?

Festus2
04-17-2012, 01:06 PM
The forum has had a continuing and lengthy discussion on flushing the black tank. I am sure if you do a forum search (type in "flushing black tank" or "flushing" or something similar) you will find plenty of information about this same topic which already has been posted. If, after searching for and reading through existing threads and posts, you still need some input, just ask.

Aggie Charlie
04-17-2012, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the info. I do not want a disaster on my hands!!!!