PDA

View Full Version : Remote controls main box or brain

brunomisty
04-03-2012, 09:20 AM
We picked up are new Cougar HC over the weekend and it has the remote system with it to work the front and rear jacks,slides-out awing. The main box or brain is in the front compartment where the front jack are. There no cover or anything over it to protect . Is this the way everyone else is. I`m think about getting some kind of plastic cover for it .

Wayne

heatkits
04-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Since mine is in the cross over compartment it needs to be protected. They have a black plastic cover, that looks like a small dishpan cut in half so it over laps in the center. I'm sure it a special made cover but it looks like a black dish pan to me. I had it off the other day to check the voltage going one of the stabilizers.

jbsmith
04-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Is this the way everyone else is. I`m think about getting some kind of plastic cover for it .

Same here...no cover for ours either. I've thought about making one as well. It's in the list of things to do. I plan to remove the panel, mount it inside a large plastic kit box from Radio Shack, and then reinstall in the same place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD