PDA

View Full Version : Chip Here

chipjohns
03-24-2012, 01:50 PM
Hello All!

Just brought our brand new Keystone Premier BH19 home about an hour ago.. Waited to join until we got the TT. Well, we have it so I joined. :thumbsup:

This is our first RV and we are looking forward to it. We are very happy with our purchase and very excited about planning our first trip.

I am looking forward to learning as much as I can about RVing and sharing my experiences where they may help others.

No doubt this it the place (forum) to be... No perusing needed to see that!

looking forward to being here.

Cheers

Ron
03-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Welcome chip to the forum and congrats on the new Premier. Im sure your going to have many great times ahead expecially since this is your first RV. Almost everyone on here is eager to help or give advice if needed. ENJOY. Happy Campin and Welcome again to the RV world...........Ron

SAD
03-24-2012, 02:54 PM
Congrats!! I remember my first RV. Was a hybrid... We loved it! Hope you will too.

f6bits
03-24-2012, 03:03 PM
How exciting! I hope your weather is good enough for an immediate shakeout trip. What’s the 19FBH? I don’t see it listed on the Keystone site.

chipjohns
03-24-2012, 04:06 PM
thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

planning a little trip just an hour away for the run through. Metter GA

i fixed my signature Scott. Premier BH19 is the correct model. @:-O Thanks!

f6bits
03-24-2012, 04:29 PM
I’m still not finding it. By naming convention, that’d be a 19 foot Bunk House. I’m just interested because I really like the bunk house layout.

charltons
03-24-2012, 06:07 PM
Congrats on the new TT. Enjoy your first trip and the many that follow.

chipjohns
03-28-2012, 04:59 PM
Hope this helps! Keystone Premier | Floorplans (http://www.keystone-premier.com/index.php?page=floorplans&coast=&model=19FBPR)

We are heading out Friday night for an over-nighter. Just an hour from home. Metter GA. We both are very excited... Keeping it simple but we feel this is the calm before the storm. I know we are going to be hooked immediately.

I have a feeling we are going to become good friends! :)

Looking forward to it..

Thanks for the welcome.

SAD
03-28-2012, 06:40 PM
Hope this helps! Keystone Premier | Floorplans (http://www.keystone-premier.com/index.php?page=floorplans&coast=&model=19FBPR)

We are heading out Friday night for an over-nighter. Just an hour from home. Metter GA. We both are very excited... Keeping it simple but we feel this is the calm before the storm. I know we are going to be hooked immediately.

I have a feeling we are going to become good friends! :)

Looking forward to it..

Thanks for the welcome.

Love it!!!

antiqfreq
03-29-2012, 04:47 AM
ChipJohn,

Welcome again.

I hope your trip goes well.

We are 30 mins from Metter. I assume you are going to George L. Smith park.
We have not been there yet, but we canoe, so hope to get there soon.

Have a great time!

Jo
"bouncey: