PDA

View Full Version : New Velocity - Questions???

SmittysRV
03-22-2012, 09:44 PM
Awesome 5er!!! We just pulled the trigger on one. We got a great deal on a new 2011. It's a Velocity with the rear patio option, do the 2011s supposed to come with the chairs? Also, are there suppose to be TVs in the front bed room, middle living room and garage? Sorry for the slight High Jack. We pick ours up nex Thursday. Great thread! Thx!!

tap3230
03-24-2012, 07:10 PM
I have this one too, picked it up last oct. We Love it! Yes Chairs are supposed to come with it - The dealer didn't have them so they let us pick out some chairs in their shop which were nice. There is no TV in the 2011 - there is in the middle room and garage. The 2012s have a tv in the front room and more storage.

skdooman2004
03-25-2012, 06:46 AM
have same one, only tv in middle and garage, garage one can be moved outside in storage compartment, bought mount to put tv in front bedroom, but haven't done it yet.

SmittysRV
03-26-2012, 07:18 PM
have same one, only tv in middle and garage, garage one can be moved outside in storage compartment, bought mount to put tv in front bedroom, but haven't done it yet.

There is a mount in the front room that is the same in the garage and outside in the storage area. Where can the other end of those factory mounts be purchased? I would like one of the TV side of those mounts do I can slip a tv in the front bedroom.

SmittysRV
03-26-2012, 07:19 PM
I have this one too, picked it up last oct. We Love it! Yes Chairs are supposed to come with it - The dealer didn't have them so they let us pick out some chairs in their shop which were nice. There is no TV in the 2011 - there is in the middle room and garage. The 2012s have a tv in the front room and more storage.

Thx! So the 2011 Velocity with patio does come with recliners? I asked the dealership and they said they didn't come with them. Do I need to contact Keystone for them?

SmittysRV
03-28-2012, 05:52 AM
Any Raptor 4014LEV owners out there? Im going to pick ours up tomorrow. I have the Pre Delivery Inspection printed out and ready to go!:bdance:! I just want to know if I should be getting some Camp Chairs or some game i have heard people talking about. Also, is there a remote that these Raptors come with for the awnings and slides? Thx for the info:thumbsup:

SmittysRV
04-03-2012, 07:39 PM

Where did u get the mount?

SmittysRV
04-03-2012, 08:05 PM
When we picked up our Raptor 4014 we were told that the dealer was dealing with Keystone regarding an issue with the rear patio awning. Anyone else with this problem? The awning has crease/tear marks in it on both sides. It appears that they r cause from the opening and closing of the awning. The dealer is also contacting Dominic (spelling?) who makes the awning.