PDA

View Full Version : Bedroom tv mount 27sab

Dwighop
03-19-2012, 05:03 PM
I want to mount a tv in the bedroom of our 27sab. There is a sticker tat says mount here but I don't know how big that area is for mounting. Any help? Just the size of the sticker?

basehorhawk
03-19-2012, 05:16 PM
We just put up a mount last week in our 27SAB and the mounting area was pretty much limited to the area behind the sticker.

CampJKL
03-19-2012, 05:35 PM
You are lucky, mine had a cable connection and electrical outlet but they forgot to put a mounting sticker! Rather than guess, I had my dealer install the mount. We just put a 17" flat screen up and it's fine.

Comptech
04-02-2012, 02:48 PM
I found a very solid wood beam in the bedroom on the wall designed for TV mounting. It wasn't hard to find. I sank three large long wood screws that came with the mounting kit. It is not coming down, It was almost center on the wall. I think you could use a stud finder too if you really wanted to.

adVentureMan
11-04-2012, 05:58 AM
I want to mount a tv in the bedroom of our 27sab. There is a sticker tat says mount here but I don't know how big that area is for mounting. Any help? Just the size of the sticker?

I have a 327RES, not sure if the bedroom is the same. I got a TV wall mount from Walmart Online, it was $29 and I think the model is "ready, set, mount". I mounted that to the upper right side of the three-drawer bureau in the BR. I mounted it there as it was easier for me to see than trying to mount it on the wall. The TV I selected is a 19 inch LCD "Septre" brand also from Walmart Online.

I got a 1x2x12 inch piece of red oak and glued that to the back of the cabinet. That provides more support than I need for the TV and its mount. BTW, the mount is "ez off" so I can store the tv off the cabinet for when we're traveling.

Bolts are not the ones I ended up using. These were 3 inch, I ended up swapping them for 2.5 inch to have less excess bolt inside the cabinet.

Here are the photos (sorry they are so large.....still getting used to my new Photobucket account and posting here....):
http://www.keystoneforums.com/attachments/photobucket/img_55243_0_de9d25580f752b5970942270fcd87bd3.jpg

http://www.keystoneforums.com/attachments/photobucket/img_55243_1_723de739cc88a7f6bfdf61785d7699b5.jpg