PDA

View Full Version : Who answers the contact us entries

OLDDONNY
11-25-2009, 07:26 PM
Sent a message to admin via the contact button....I have since read that you wont allow name changes..Ok...no big deal...I just wanted to know if you got it and replied...or not........thanks

Festus2
11-25-2009, 08:04 PM
Olddonny: The person who would respond to your message would be the Forum Administrator who does visit this site as time allows him to do so. I assume that you are wanting to change your member name to something else and, unfortunately, I am not able to help you as I dont know how to make that change for you. The Administrator will, if it is possible, make that change. If it isn't possible, you may have to re-register using the "new" name.
If you don't get a reply in a reasonable length of time, send me a Personal Message and I will see what I can do for you. Festus 2 Moderator.

OLDDONNY
11-27-2009, 05:17 AM
Thanks...in essence I wanted to do a name change....I was CHAD on the original forum. I couldnt remember that so I used a new name..I thought it would be nice to have the same name so that I could renew old freindships and I was just wondering if I could .. After I sent the message I found the rules section and noted that name changes werent allowed..Ok..no problem.... Actually I could enter it as a note along with my avatar..serves the same purpose..