PDA

View Full Version : New Cougar owner saying Hello

djkrs2
03-13-2012, 06:41 AM
Hello all,

My wife and I just got our 2012 Cougar X-Lite 27RLS. We "camped" in the driveway last weekend and everything seems to work okay. We're looking forward to relaxing with our camping friends at campsites around Washington.

This is our first RV so thanks in advance for the answers to the questions I'm sure I'm going to have.

volvosweetie
03-13-2012, 07:02 AM
Welcome to the site:wave:, there are plenty of good advice on here. Read through all the different threads you will find lots fun ideas and thoughts. Glad your weekend camping in the drive way was fun. I know you will enjoy camping in your new cougar. If you have any questions just ask someone is bound to at least give you their opinion or advice. Have fun camping.:cool3:

hankpage
03-13-2012, 08:54 AM
:wave: Welcome. Driveway camping is the best way to get accustomed to a new trailer and also what items you have to add to your "Must Have" list. Enjoy your new Cougar and travel safely, Hank

Jorme
03-13-2012, 09:17 AM
Welcome to the world of RV'ing........There's lots to learn, but it will create some of the best memories. Enjoy!!!!

SAABDOCTOR
03-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Hi and welcome:bdance: Driveway campuing is a great place to startThat way it isn't to far to go if you forgot something. makes learning fun. also we keep ours ready to plug in in the winter as an escape from reality. the propane tanks are full so we can enjoy it on acold nite. just makes it fun but the draw back is relizing we still can't go any where till spring. Hope you have many wounderful memories in your new doll house as the dw calls it."bouncey: