PDA

View Full Version : Bullet 246 rbs question

tundra246
03-12-2012, 05:35 PM
I just purchased a used 2011 246.Their was a 5 or 6inch braided flexible line in it when i got it up in the cabinet above the tv well i was trying to figure out what it was and i put it somewhere and now i can't find it.Can anyone tell me what its fore.Well i found it and the original owner said it came with the tt .Looks like ext fore drill.Maybe someone left it their by mistake.

f6bits
03-12-2012, 07:11 PM
When I got mine, I found two flexible shafts also near the TV. They were for the manual slide override. Kind of like this:
http://ak.buy.com/PI/0/500/203196034.jpg

f6bits
03-13-2012, 11:21 AM
Don’t ask me how to use them. My slide motor is center mounted above the slide and unreachable with this equipment. Supposedly the center trim block has to be (forcefully) taken out to be able to access the motor.

wgb1
03-13-2012, 06:06 PM
I have the same TT and have always wondered what it was. We found it in one of the drawers next to the sink. I have come to the conclusion it is in fact a tool to use for manual slide override as stated above, but I haven't a clue as to how to use it. I have the manual for all parts of the TT so I guess I could read about it one day.:)

hankaye
03-13-2012, 06:43 PM
Howdy All;

Looks like a flexiable socket extension. Put it on a ratchet that will fit the female end. put the correct size socket on the other end. Allows ya to work around a corner...
My guess...

hankaye

CincyGus
03-14-2012, 01:50 AM
When in doubt, call the manufacture but sounds like you all are on the right track. I'd be finding out if it's a manual overide tool before I needed it ;-)

Shelbs
03-14-2012, 03:55 AM
I have a pair in my Passport. It was confirmed during walk thru that they are in fact to be used for manually opening the slide in case power failure, motor failure,etc, using a drill. One of those things you stick in a drawer, hope you never have to use, and figure out when the time comes.

AF0115
03-17-2012, 07:18 PM
Don’t ask me how to use them. My slide motor is center mounted above the slide and unreachable with this equipment. Supposedly the center trim block has to be (forcefully) taken out to be able to access the motor.

I saw your tow vehicle and camper in your signature. What's your tow experience like and what's your tow weight limit on your Jeep if I can ask? We're looking at a Bullet with a similar tow vehicle.

Andy