PDA

View Full Version : I need a virtual tour

f6bits
03-11-2012, 03:04 PM
I tell ya, every time I wonder something about my trailer, I wish I had pictures of every square inch of the thing. I say this because I’m looking at upgrading my power converter. Fortunately I have pictures of the guts, but not of the closed unit. At least I can find it online.

Anyhow, just something that came to mind. Does anybody have a good system for documenting everything? I can take a ton of pictures, but arranging them would be a challenge since I can’t think of a linear way to organize them.

CincyGus
03-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Photobucket allows you to make albums and sub albums inside of those. Plus it's free which is the best price available! :thumbsup:

f6bits
03-11-2012, 05:00 PM
I have plenty of options for photo storage. My issue is trying to shoot and organize everything. Subdividing by room is probably a start, then tag the picture with every item in it.

campingcpl
03-12-2012, 06:12 AM
I have plenty of options for photo storage. My issue is trying to shoot and organize everything. Subdividing by room is probably a start, then tag the picture with every item in it.

Something I use to organize our trips as well as other things is Windows Office One Note. This program is great for organizing things. You can add pictures as well as notes and you can organize it with tabs and sub catagories.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/onenote/meet-onenote-HA101807936.aspx