PDA

View Full Version : Old newbie

Sebring
11-20-2009, 01:03 PM
Hi everyone

I finally found the new forum! Thank you to those that got it going, as I sure appreciated all the help and advice from the old one prior to and after buying our 5er!

Hello Fetus...long time no hear and a moderator at that! Very impressed....

Flyguy
11-20-2009, 04:19 PM
Welcome to the forum! We are glad you found us and hope to hear from you and your experiences. If you would like to create a signature, look in the "Forum Technical Support" section and the post "Creating a Signature" you can also post pictures with your signature. Forum acronyms are outlined under the "announcements" section (in case your confused and don't care to ask) "We aims to please", also there is a box on the thread task bar which allows members to vote on the thread (you have to be logged in to see it), please do vote on any thread that you like (and even ones that you don't), it might help others to single out what's popular and most useful.

Festus2
11-20-2009, 08:33 PM
Welcome back, Sebring!. Sorry I didn't mention this forum to you previously despite having exchanged emails from time to time. I am sure that you already recognize some of the "old" Keystone members when you found this site. Richard aka Festus2

OLDDONNY
11-21-2009, 06:40 AM
CHAD from the old forum...I am trying to get the name changed while we speak... there are a couple more from the old forum here.... Hi Sebring... good to see folks coming back in.. I lost all my ontacts when the old computer locked itself in its room and never did come out....hope word gets around that the forum has been revivied by some good folks...