PDA

View Full Version : New from Arizona, 2012 Alpine 3700RE

dmsmacomber
02-28-2012, 12:19 PM
Hi everyone from Arizona. Glad to be a part of a forum for Keystone RV's. I have had my RV for just about 4 months and have made several small week trips so far. I am getting ready to retire from the military and will be full-timing 1 April!! My wife and I can't wait!! We have been planning this for almost two years now. Moved from our house to a small one bedroom apartment for a year and now to the RV, downsizing as we go. It has been fun. I have seen many posts of people having problems with thier RV and I have to say, so far, I have not had one single issue with my RV. Absolutely love it. I haven't done any mod's to it as of yet, but have several plans in the works for this summer. If anyone is looking into buying this particular RV, I would be happy to tell you all about it.

Ron
02-28-2012, 12:42 PM
Welcome and congrats on the new Apline and soon retirement. The Alpine 3700RE is a great floor plan and yes I'm sure you are enjoying it. Enjoy your future travels after retirement and Happy Campin..............Ron

JoeofNSB
02-29-2012, 04:07 AM
Welcome, congrats on the new Alpine and THANK YOU for your service to our country!! Hope you have lots of fun and wonderful travels. .... Joe

mr.windows1
02-29-2012, 10:16 AM
Welcome to the site! As said above Thank You very much for your service to our country so the rest of us can enjoy the privilege of be able to camp! Hope you enjoy your retirement and happy trails ahead!:wave:

here4kids
09-17-2012, 11:20 AM
we have some in common! we are retired military and have a new 3700re. we don't rv full time, but we do take a lot of small trips in it. still getting used to parking it, lol.

azlee56
09-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Hi and welcome. These people are great on this forum. I am from Arizona too and just getting ready to enjoy the winter months camping cold. (brrrr).

Jim & Kay
09-17-2012, 01:07 PM
(ty):usflag: Congrats on your new RV and your upcoming retirement, sounds as though, you've given lots of thought to Full Timing, not sure I'll ever be ready to do that but who knows what the future will hold. Thank you for your service to our wonderful country.