PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Minnesota

mlware1
02-28-2012, 08:51 AM
Hello, found this forum while doing research before I purchased my Keystone Challenger 33DBB lots of great info. New to the fifth wheel, had several travel trailers before this upgrade but I can see I'm going to love pulling this one. Needed something the wife could hook up and pull when I'm away for work. Any ladies out there who have any advice on towing a fifth wheel for the wife I'm sure she would be glad to hear it, she is very capable. Well one more snowstorm to get through hopefully and then it will be camping with the family at the lake.:bdance:

Festus2
02-28-2012, 09:05 AM
Glad you found us! I'm sure that you and your wife will enjoy the Challenger. If your wife has pulled a trailer before, she won't have any problem with a 5th wheel. Does your wife give RV driving lessons to other, non-driving wives on the forum? Welcome!

michael
02-28-2012, 01:40 PM
One more storm lol, Isnt it still a wee bit cold up there yet to camp. Im pacing the floors in Wisconsin waiting for the weather to change, Welcome to the site.

2011 Sprinter 297RET

2008 Ford Super Duty Crew Cab 4x4 V10 :bdance:

mlware1
02-28-2012, 05:02 PM
Ok, It might take a month or so for the snow to melt.

mr.windows1
02-28-2012, 05:05 PM
From one Minnesotan to another welcome to the site! I too am realitivly new here with a new Keystone Montana newly purchased in December. I too came from the TT ranks and are new to the fifth wheel scene, I have already had a few questions answered buy the folks here and there is a wealth of info here at your disposal, the folks here are great at helping answer your questions so don't be afraid to ask! Are you from the metro area I am in the north metro and have a seasonal up by Millacs can't wait for the season to start hopefully this is the last storm of the winter even though I doubt it anyway welcome!!

mlware1
02-28-2012, 05:06 PM
No, that is a privilege that she reserves for me.