View Full Version : Pismo Beach

LarryL
02-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Pismo Beach California went there first two weeks this February
great weather high sixty's low seventy's but its great there
anytime of year

f6bits
02-24-2012, 03:34 PM
We got out first taste of RVing in a borrowed trailer at Pismo Coast Village back in October. A little gloomy, but the kid and dog loved the beach. We definitely want to go back.

Herap
02-24-2012, 05:31 PM
We stayed there years ago when we were touring the Hearst Castle up the coast from there. Great camp ground.

Ray

jsmith948
02-25-2012, 05:12 AM
We couldn't get a spot at Pismo Coast Village (not enough lead time for the President's Day Holiday)
Found a spot at Pismo Sands in Oceano about 3 miles south
Full hook ups, free cable, quiet, gated and CLEAN
These folks are friendly and do a good job

If visiting Hearst Castle and you don't need hook ups, San Simeon SP is a great place. Walk to the beach and about 4 miles of hiking trails around the camp.
Very quiet and very clean. IMHO

Jorme
03-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Pismo Coast Village is our favorite weekend campground......great place for the kids too. This is typically where we spend our Thanksgiving also. I give PCV a definite ***** (5 stars)"bouncey: They still have great prices too!

SAD
03-20-2012, 01:37 AM
I miss Pismo! Wifey and I lived in CA for a couple of years.... We camped there plenty... Being in the off-road world, we camped on the beach with sand toys. Oh man it was nice. While we have dunes, we have nothing quite like that here in OK :(