PDA

View Full Version : sprinter 297ret

michael
02-23-2012, 08:00 PM
Ready for fun and sun and the camp fires,I wounder if i can get the wife to row the boat while i fish, lol okay i will wake up.
I hope to have many conversations on this site, Its nice to see others that have the same or simulare interests, Over the years ive tent camped,

Also owned a 1979 class c with a dodge chassi with a 440 engine, Id like to say it was 25 to 28 ft,
Then a new jayco popup bought it new about 1993 ish, Cant remember the year, It did have a roof top ac and a u shaped dinnet,

Then a 1992 gulf stream 25ft travel trailer, And in the early 80s i camped with very good friends in there class A, I loved them all,

Each have goods and not so bads, I say not so bad because no matter what, You can adjust and get use to what you have :thumbsup: So if you see me floating around here feel free to chat away, I love talking about this stuff, And i have so much more to learn lol :bdance: Happy campin oh once i get better at getting pics on here there will be a bunch.

Let It Happen Campin.

2008 Ford 250 Super duty 4x4 crewcab 8ft box with high top v10 triton engine.
2011 Travel trailer sprinter 297ret.
New 10x10 screen tent, A few chairs, And im looking for a table top grill.
Also have reservations to Country Thunder in Twin Lakes Wisconsin yippiee red solo cup.

volvosweetie
02-24-2012, 08:56 AM
Welcome to the form.:wave: You have found a great place to find good and debating conversations. lol. There are lots of wonderful and knowledgable people that are more than willing to answer any questions. I know they have helped me out on few occasions. Hope you have lots of fun in your new camper. :cool3:

antiqfreq
02-24-2012, 04:14 PM
Welcome Michael to the forum

and I life UP my red solo cup to you.......

Cheers!

Jo
:bdance:
party-on