PDA

View Full Version : Parts

Fireman640
02-20-2012, 01:27 PM
Trying to find parts for my Keystone Sprinter 318FLS door holders and the spray port hose no luck can anyone help?

f6bits
02-20-2012, 01:33 PM
Which door holders? The outside storage hatches? Dunno what a spray port hose is, though. Outside shower, perhaps? Amazon has tons of stuff, as does do several found on Google, such as adventurers.net, pplmotorhomes.com, etc.

geo
02-20-2012, 01:51 PM
Trying to find parts for my Keystone Sprinter 318FLS door holders and the spray port hose no luck can anyone help?

One of our members, Flyguy, several months ago posted a whole series of posts giving great references for parts. See:

http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4105

The Factory RV Surplus is particularly handy! I even found "Under Belly Tape" at Factory RV Surplus - expensive but will make a future mod very easy!

Ron

Fireman640
02-21-2012, 01:18 PM
they are the ones that hold the doors from hitting the awning arms they look like they would have to be bent like 90 degress or so does anyone have a picture or have a 2010 Sprinter 318 fls that i can see what the dooor stops look like thankns

SteveC7010
02-21-2012, 01:48 PM

Any RV shop, and most online suppliers have them.

campingcpl
02-22-2012, 07:33 AM

If I remember right you said you were near Pierceton. In Elkhart (about an hour and a half from Pierceton) there are a couple of places that sell the parts you are looking for and are pretty reasonable in price. If you need more info just PM me and I will try and help you out.