PDA

View Full Version : Finally, I found you !

Craig's Keystone Cougar
02-18-2012, 05:43 AM
Hi everyone ! Just joined as a TT owner, a Cougar, 29rls (2008) pulled by a Tundra (2008). We include Sheryl, Craig and Britta, a German Shorthaired Pointer.

Saw all the knowledge and wisdom from the members, and I have a roof problem Ė not a leak Ė so I hope to learn, and develop a plan.

For six months I have been searching for something like this site on the internet, so Iím glad that Iím with you now. Iím not the swiftest with the computer.
More laterÖ.. just glad to be with you. Craig

86GT2r
02-18-2012, 06:35 AM
Welcome from one new member to another.
Good luck w/ your roof issue.

Handysam
02-18-2012, 06:50 AM
Welcome, everyone here is very helpful. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Happy Camping, Sam

Ron
02-18-2012, 07:19 AM
Welcome from here also Craig, glad you found us and sorry your having a roof problem, when you get time just ask away and there its lots of experiance on this forum. Happy Campin................Ron

Festus2
02-18-2012, 08:03 AM
Welcome to the forum. Since you tow with a Toyota, you might be interested in having a look at the forum's Social group of Toyota owners. You can access this sub-forum by Clicking on the Community link at the top of the page (blue bar) and then click again on Social Groups. You can find them lurking in there somewhere. If you need help finding them, send me a Private Message.

Herap
02-19-2012, 05:54 PM
Welcome Craig :wave:. Glad you were able to find us on the web. Have fun camping :thumbsup:.

Ray