PDA

View Full Version : N. Ca gathering ?

campboy
11-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Have there been any attempts to put together some formal ( informal ) Keystone gatherings ? I know some folks shudder at the word CLUB! but it could be fun to get together to visit and discuss some of the information we discuss on the forum and put some faces to names. Doesn't have to include potlucks and dues, just gettin together and swapping tales. If anyone in N.Ca is interested in talking about it, let me know. I'm willing to put some time into it.
dave/carole

Festus2
11-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Dave and Carole:
To my knowledge, there haven't been any previous attempts at a rally for Keystone owners or for our forum members.

It might be worthwhile for members who are interested to contact you directly ( by Private Message). You can use this feature to correspond with multiple members for the same message rather than carrying on a dialogue with them on the forum.
(Please check your Private Message for the one I sent to you regarding this.)

Good luck with your proposal and thanks for your willingness to work on it to make it happen.

antiqfreq
11-09-2009, 07:10 AM
I read this as NORTH CAROLINA........
what a D/A.........(everyone know what that acronym is for......)

Anyway - that is me!

Sorry for PM'ing about NC, when it was N. California!

Jo:(

campboy
11-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Sorry about the misunderstanding, I should have made that more clear.

icefireguy
11-10-2009, 06:33 PM
My Wife and I live in SW Florida and would enjoy meeting up with fellow Keystone owners at FL campsites. Just let me know.

hoffbrew
12-01-2009, 09:14 PM
PM'd you campboy