PDA

View Full Version : New to RVing, howdy!

Ridge-Runner
02-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Just called the salesman about 4 hours ago and told him to lock the doors on my Bullet 281 BHS. Me the wife and two kids are offically camper owners. Hopefully this is when the fun starts and not the nitemares. LOL :) OH BTW my TV is a 2000 F-250 Crew Cab 4x4 7.3.

Ron
02-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Congrats Ridge Runner on the new purchase, i'm sure you will enjoy the new unit alot. Also great tow vehicle there with the 7.3, we have 2 of them. Any questions, just ask here in the forum, there are alot of experienced rver's on here. Happy Campin...........Ron

Festus2
02-10-2012, 09:44 PM
We all experience some little bumps and hiccups when RVing. They pop up from time-to-time but go away leaving us to enjoy getting away and having fun. Welcome to the forum and pleasant dreams - no night mares allowed.

Hunter757
02-11-2012, 07:38 AM
Congrats and welcome, I am postive everyone in the family will enjoy the new camper! Remeber is not camping if you don't forget something. :thumbsup:

Happy camping to you and your family!

Ridge-Runner
02-11-2012, 12:36 PM
THanks guys we are looking forward to it. The boys birthday is in May so we will probably make that our madien trip with the camper for his bday. Go to the lake or something close. My wife grew up camping so I know she will enjoy it. I have been a couple of times with her family lately renting a unit on site but that is not the same as having your own. Just want the kids to have some memories that I never did,and camping is the way to do that IMO.

86GT2r
02-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Congrats on your new RV!. That is a great florplan & was our second choice.

Herap
02-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Ridge-Runner, having the kids grow up camping is great for their 'world' knowledge. We did the same with ours and they loved :bdance: every minute. Have a great time with yours :thumbsup:.

Ray