PDA

View Full Version : entertainment cntr.

Steersall4
11-06-2009, 06:35 AM
since we spend a good bit of time in our cougar ie "Winter Texans" I carfully re-arranged the E- Center to allow a 32" flat screen tv. This brand also has a DVD slot/player in the pedestal. since the whole thing only weights 27# I did not try to mount/fasten it in but rather lift it out and lay it on its back on the bed when out on the road. IT has rode there with out budging Thousands of miles and a couple near panic stops. the closer things are to the hitch the more stable things are any way.

NWlambear
11-13-2010, 12:44 PM
since we spend a good bit of time in our cougar ie "Winter Texans" I carfully re-arranged the E- Center to allow a 32" flat screen tv. This brand also has a DVD slot/player in the pedestal. since the whole thing only weights 27# I did not try to mount/fasten it in but rather lift it out and lay it on its back on the bed when out on the road. IT has rode there with out budging Thousands of miles and a couple near panic stops. the closer things are to the hitch the more stable things are any way.

Do you have any pictures of your entertainment center(e-center? How was it installed in it? You said you lift it out and lay on your bed when you are on the road?