PDA

View Full Version : Electric Awning

Fireman640
02-09-2012, 08:54 AM
When i extend the awning it goes good after retracting it i saw the bars dont overlap when it gets all the way up now if i pull it a little over they seem to line up and goes like it should is there away to adjust the side to side on it that anyone knows of are should i just bend the bar out so it can overlap it? It is on a 2010 Sprinter 318FLS :bdance:

2011 keystone
02-09-2012, 11:58 AM
You can move the fabric in the rail mounted to the TT. A very little bit goes a long way.

Ron
02-09-2012, 05:35 PM
You can move the fabric in the rail mounted to the TT. A very little bit goes a long way.

2011 Keystone is right, after you move the fabric in the direction you need to move the arms, put a screw in the track at both ends, it will never be out of align again. Note: it is best to slide the fabric in the rail when awning is out. Happy Campin.............Ron

Fireman640
02-10-2012, 05:42 AM
ok that makes sense i thought maybe the arms were bent after that makes sense once it warms up i will try and pull that awing fabric over a little like i say the bars almost over lap now so it wont take much just noticed when i put up it was not in the grove on both side at top

Fireman640
02-10-2012, 05:45 AM
2011 Keystone is right, after you move the fabric in the direction you need to move the arms, put a screw in the track at both ends, it will never be out of align again. Note: it is best to slide the fabric in the rail when awning is out. Happy Campin.............Ron

so you are saying get lined up then put screw in the channel to keep fabric from moving right?

2011 keystone
02-10-2012, 10:19 AM
so you are saying get lined up then put screw in the channel to keep fabric from moving right?

Yes put screws in after yoy adjust it.

scottiedog1
05-02-2012, 03:01 PM
I have a 2012 Sprinter 310KBS that was delivered last Monday and everything worked when the salesman went over it with me. I tried to open my electric awning and it will not work. It will blow the 15 amp fuse when I try to open it. Does anybody have this problem?

therink
05-02-2012, 07:23 PM

X2- I did the same with mine. No alignment problem since I put set scews in the ends of the fabric bead.

Fireman640
05-03-2012, 04:15 AM
I have a 2012 Sprinter 310KBS that was delivered last Monday and everything worked when the salesman went over it with me. I tried to open my electric awning and it will not work. It will blow the 15 amp fuse when I try to open it. Does anybody have this problem?

Does it even move at all? it seems like it is stuck when i first went to open mine i had to hit the rails they was in a bind that freeed it up hope this helps