PDA

View Full Version : Springdale 266 water heater mode question

rj7077
02-08-2012, 06:53 AM
Hello. I recently purchased a 07 266 rell gl and am confused on the operation of the water heater. The salesman told me that the on off switch inside the camper behind the stove was for gas use. She showed me the electric on off switch to be outside the camper behind service panel. Just wondering if this is correct or not? Thanks.

Ron
02-08-2012, 07:14 AM
Hello. I recently purchased a 07 266 rell gl and am confused on the operation of the water heater. The salesman told me that the on off switch inside the camper behind the stove was for gas use. She showed me the electric on off switch to be outside the camper behind service panel. Just wondering if this is correct or not? Thanks.

Hello rj7077 and welcome, yes she is correct, you will find the rocker switch usualy on the left near the bottom of the heater behind the access panel. As a note, just make sure water heater is full of water before switching to electric, and always turn off when not in use or moving to another location. Hope you enjoy the new trailer and if you have any other questions, there are plenty of people here to help. Happy Campin..........Ron

rj7077
02-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Thank you very much. I just wanted to be sure before trying. I absolutely cannot wait to start campIng this spring.